Ways to tease and turn on your man…
April 14, 2008
As I sit here this morning, drinking a cup of coffee to sustain me through the day after a late night, I realized, many women don’t realize how SIMPLE it is to turn a man on. (it’s the french vanilla coffee that clued me in this morning)
There are the usual ideas, lingerie, whispering fuck me in his ear, getting naked and jumping him…. But these serve as short term devices, and if used to much, can start to lose their appeal. What we naughty mamas need to do, is turn our men on all day. Keep him wanting us until it almost hurts.
I am going to kick out on myth real quick. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT cook the man a four course meal and then expect him to have the stamina to keep up with your naughty self. While food is the way to a mans heart, all that will do is make him marry you. Not screw your brains out (which is what we really care about)
Ok… Now that I got that out of the way, here are 5 EASY steps to keep him aching for you:
- SMELL: Start wearing a certain perfume to bed. And only to bed. That way, he gets used to remembering that smell with orgasmic pleasure. After about 5-6 sex sessions, you can start using the perfume to turn him on. Wear it out on a date when you know you will give him some that night. Spray it on a letter that you tuck into his lunch/breifcase/whatever he takes to work…. He will think of you and sex with you when he smells it. It’s like Pavlov’s dogs. Yeah. That easy.
- NOTES: Back to that note I mentioned slipping him at work. Already, the perfume is making him think. What you put in the letter is what makes him think even more… You want whatever you say worded on the sly. Don’t say Babe you fucked me good last night! Mad props hubby! Make it simple and sweet. Something like Thank you for last night. I am so relaxed and happy today. You are wonderful. Love, Jane.
- USE YOUR EYES: Seriously women! This is our No#1 asset, and we don’t use it! Hair toss and ass shakes are good, but your eyes can speak volumes! Keep eye contact when talking to him or listening. If the two of you are doing separate things, once in a while, look over at him, catch his eye, and give him that sexy smile we all have and lift your eyebrow slightly and look away with that “cat ate the canary” sly grin.
- KISS: The day to day basics of being a mom can kill you. Seriously. It’s a secret that no one tells us until it’s too late. We spend all day being a mom and at the end of the day, as you lay down to close your eyes, you realize my husband and I haven’t kissed in almost a week… Make it an effort, every morning, before you leave each other to kiss. Make it last 2 seconds. Seriously, just two seconds out of your day, and your man will remember it all day long.
- SNEAK: This one is my favorite. My man says it drives him CRAZY waiting for me to fulfill the promise. When the kids are distracted, throw yourself at him. If only for a few seconds, use that time wisely to kiss him as if you were still in high school at drunk at the senior party! Pull him against you against the wall, hands in his hair, on leg holding him tight against you. Then stop. Kiss him lightly on the lips, wink, and whisper lightly in his ear I can’t wait…
Now, my everloving naughty mamas, get started turning on and teasing your man. You may be a mom, but you are a women first and foremost.